Are you an artist or creator? An NGO or a non-profit private body or a public body, whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation? If your project is compliant with the criteria indicated in the Operational Guidelines of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC), you can submit your project application and be considered in order to benefit from the financial support of the Fund.
Priority is given to young artists and creators aged 18 to 30 years old.
Only a limited number of projects will be approved for funding.
Practical information - Online application process
• You must create an account on the online platform in order to start your online application. Once your account has been created, you can access your online application form.
• You are advised to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome navigators in filling out your online application.
• You are strongly advised to read the FAQs prior to starting the online application process.
• While filling the online application form, you may use the ‘SAVE” button at the end of the application form to save your work before submitting your project proposal.
• All applications must be completed in English or French.
• Please note that only one (1) application per applicant/project holder will be considered.
• Once your application has been submitted you will not be able to make any further changes.
• Final selection will be made in February 2017. Successful candidates only will be notified no later than two weeks following the date of the selection.
Due to the large number of applications there may be technical issues during the hours close to the deadline. Therefore it is recommend that you submit your project proposal well in advance of the deadline. Applications which, for technical issues or for issues of any other kind, are not received within the deadline will not be accepted.
Unsigned and/or incomplete applications will also not be accepted.
Deadline for submission is 31 May 2016 at noon CEST - Paris, France time.
If you have any queries related to the call for project proposals you may write to at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to start an online application.
Fore more information visit the link: http://en.unesco.org/ifpc/content/apply-for-support/call-proposals.
InformaGiovani is the leading body of an European Network for Youth Information and social volunteering.
This website is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. European Commission and its Agencies aren't responsible for the content, that reflects only opinions and views of the authors.
I nostri partner
Questo sito è realizzato con il supporto del Programma Erasmus+. Né la Commissione Europea né le sue Agenzie sono responsabili del contenuto, che rispecchia unicamente le opinioni degli autori. Responsabile Pietro Galluccio
L'attività di InformaGiovani è supportata dal Comune di Palermo, che ha concesso l'utilizzo di un bene confiscato alla mafia per il progetto di sportello