The Global Sustainability Fellows Program seeks to inspire, prepare, and mobilize future international leaders to tackle urgent sustainability challenges facing the planet.
Do you have a unique experience which you want to share, hunger for knowledge and eagerness to learn more about sustainability, systems thinking, and community development?
Take a chance and apply for Global Sustainability Fellows (GSF) Program and have an adventure, learn more and interact with great people!
1. A rigorous definition of sustainability and a derived set of five core sustainability principles, which provide an essential roadmap to developing model sustainability practices.
2. A perspective on evolution and a theory of change, which together, provide a potent blueprint for addressing complexity and managing significant change processes.
3. A whole system approach and a system-oriented design strategy, which provides a comprehensive methodology for addressing significant global issues, guiding project planning and facilitating development processes.
* Preference will be given to applicants who are entering, currently enrolled, or recently graduated from (within one year) an accredited graduate-level program.
* However, they are open to considering applications from other highly skilled individuals with unique life experiences or backgrounds.
* Applicants encourage applications from underrepresented countries and communities.
* Interdisciplinary work is central to the GSF approach.
* Students of all disciplines are encouraged to apply, regardless of their familiarity with the sustainability field.
Deadline: 4 December 2017
For more information please visit: www.sustainabilitylabs.org/gsf/apply/
Comments are closed.
InformaGiovani is the leading body of an European Network for Youth Information and social volunteering.
This website is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. European Commission and its Agencies aren't responsible for the content, that reflects only opinions and views of the authors.
I nostri partner
Questo sito è realizzato con il supporto del Programma Erasmus+. Né la Commissione Europea né le sue Agenzie sono responsabili del contenuto, che rispecchia unicamente le opinioni degli autori. Responsabile Pietro Galluccio
L'attività di InformaGiovani è supportata dal Comune di Palermo, che ha concesso l'utilizzo di un bene confiscato alla mafia per il progetto di sportello