The program produce new "distribution entrepreneurs" - social entrepreneurs who start new ventures that distribute proven life-enhancing technologies to millions of people living in extreme poverty. D-Prize expands access to poverty-alleviation interventions in the developing world.
There are several D-prizes challenges, for example, in agriculture, global health, education etc.
* Winner will be awarded with up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists;
* Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
* It is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
* D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between).
* It is exclusively interested in ventures that will scale distribution of an already proven poverty intervention in the developing world.
Deadline: 19 November 2017
For more information please visit: www2.fundsforngos.org/awards-and-prizes/apply-for-d-prize-recognizing-aspiring-entrepreneurs-from-across-the-world/
InformaGiovani is the leading body of an European Network for Youth Information and social volunteering.
This website is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. European Commission and its Agencies aren't responsible for the content, that reflects only opinions and views of the authors.
I nostri partner
Questo sito è realizzato con il supporto del Programma Erasmus+. Né la Commissione Europea né le sue Agenzie sono responsabili del contenuto, che rispecchia unicamente le opinioni degli autori. Responsabile Pietro Galluccio
L'attività di InformaGiovani è supportata dal Comune di Palermo, che ha concesso l'utilizzo di un bene confiscato alla mafia per il progetto di sportello