SHL Call for Proposals 2018: Supporting Educational Youth Project Activities in Southeast Europe!
"I don't know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
Behind every family of the world, there is a story of migration. The reasons for migration are as diverse as the consequences for human beings and societies. Refugee movement, migration and mobility concern all of us, especially young people and their living environment are affected by migration on different levels.
Schüler Helfen Leben (SHL) is Germany’s largest humanitarian organization managed by young people. Its aim is to empower young people to actively shape their own living conditions and an environment in the context of migration.
* To respond to immediate consequences of migration, which affect (forced) migrants as well as the local community;
* To address longer-term individual and societal impact of migration experiences and histories;
* To contribute to positive perspectives in the region and/or avoid negative consequences of migration.
SHL cooperates with local non-governmental organizations that:
* have participatory and decision-making youth structures in their organizational statute and in daily practice;
* have a proven track record in the proposed activities;
* have the technical, managerial and financial capacity to effectively and efficiently implement its activities;
* share SHL‘s values, including vision, mission, internationally recognized principles concerning human rights, labour and child protection policies
* use SHL funding to extend their core activities in ways that create additional opportunities for children and youth.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia.
Deadline: 18 December 2017
For more information, please visit: www.schueler-helfen-leben.de/en/home/foundation_shl.html
Comments are closed.
InformaGiovani is the leading body of an European Network for Youth Information and social volunteering.
This website is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. European Commission and its Agencies aren't responsible for the content, that reflects only opinions and views of the authors.
I nostri partner
Questo sito è realizzato con il supporto del Programma Erasmus+. Né la Commissione Europea né le sue Agenzie sono responsabili del contenuto, che rispecchia unicamente le opinioni degli autori. Responsabile Pietro Galluccio
L'attività di InformaGiovani è supportata dal Comune di Palermo, che ha concesso l'utilizzo di un bene confiscato alla mafia per il progetto di sportello