U.S. Embassy in Zambia is seeking applications for Study of the United States Institutes (SUSI) Student Leader programs are intensive short term academic programs whose purpose is to provide groups of undergraduate student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States, while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills.
The program is tentatively scheduled to begin June, 2018.
* Female undergraduate students between the ages of 18-25;
* Should be interested in the topic of Women’s Leadership;
* Have at least one semester left of their undergraduate studies, and therefore committed to return to their home universities following completion of the program;
* Highly motivated and demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community;
* Speak English fluently (participants will be expected to handle substantial reading assignments in English and to be full and active participants in all seminar and panel discussions)
* Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States;
* Mature, responsible, independent, confident, open-minded, tolerant, thoughtful and inquisitive;
* Willing and able to fully participate in an intensive academic program, community service, and educational travel;
* Comfortable with campus life, prepared to share living accommodations, and able to make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of their home country.
Eligible Country: Zambia
Deadline: 15 December 2017
For more information, please visit: zm.usembassy.gov/education-culture/educational-professional-exchange-programs/
InformaGiovani is the leading body of an European Network for Youth Information and social volunteering.
This website is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. European Commission and its Agencies aren't responsible for the content, that reflects only opinions and views of the authors.
I nostri partner
Questo sito è realizzato con il supporto del Programma Erasmus+. Né la Commissione Europea né le sue Agenzie sono responsabili del contenuto, che rispecchia unicamente le opinioni degli autori. Responsabile Pietro Galluccio
L'attività di InformaGiovani è supportata dal Comune di Palermo, che ha concesso l'utilizzo di un bene confiscato alla mafia per il progetto di sportello