Information on the processing of personal data (GDPR - EU Reg. 679/2016)
For its statutory activities, the Italian Association InformaGiovani collects and processes the data of its members and those who request to be informed.
What data do we process and why?
- For members: personal data, postal and electronic addresses, any data concerning the state of health. The latter are solely aimed at preventing and managing any emergency situations that may occur during the course of the association activities. The data are necessary for sending communications regarding the association activity and for participation in the same.
- For non-members: the e-mail address and, if provided at the discretion of the interested party, the name and region of residence. The data are used only for sending emails concerning the association activity and for the information and newsletter service. Failure to provide data makes it impossible to use the newsletter service.
How do we process the data?
Data are stored locally (on a PC whose access is protected by passwords and/or biometric systems) in an encrypted format. They are also stored remotely on the servers of the providers of specific services listed below.
- For members: the data are stored on the e-vet platform server (www.e-vet.org) through which participation in voluntary activities is managed and the register of members is managed.
- For all, members and non-members, the email address (and, if provided by the interested party, the region of residence) is stored in the Sendinblue platform (https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/) for the management of the newsletter service.
- For all, members and non-members, a backup of all data is stored, in encrypted zero-access format, in the servers of the company PCloud in Luxembourg (in on GDPR compliance at www.pcloud.com/gdpr/)
Tracking the behavior related to the newsletter
The data collected automatically by sending the newsletter are browsing data. These data, although not collected in order to be associated with the user's identity, could indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification. In particular:
- IP address
- browser and navigation device
We inform that the conferment of the requested data is obligatory for the members to be able to take part in the associative activities and the eventual refusal to supply them could result in the missed or partial participation.
The data controller is the legal representative protempore of the InformaGiovani Association, with registered office in Palermo, via Mico Geraci 35 - Palermo - email@example.com
Data protection office (Data protection manager)
The person responsible for the treatment is Mr. Pietro Galluccio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Righs of the users
Data holders may at any time access them and exercise their rights under current legislation by contacting the InformaGiovani Association via letter or email at email@example.com. In particular, the following rights can be exercised:
- portability (know the data and receive it in a readable and easy to understand format)
- total or partial modification;
It is specified that in the specific case of the InformaGiovani Association, for the members the right to be forgotten can not be exercised, as the data provided concerning membership must be kept for a period of 5 years for the purpose of any transfer to public authorities that they could request them for legal obligations (for example the verification of formal requirements for calls for tenders or competitions or verification of compliance with anti-mafia regulations). The terminated members can still request to be canceled from the list of sending news on the association activity.
In any case, InformaGiovani does not make public, even in part, the data of its members, nor other data in its possession.
Duration of consent
The consent to the processing of data, except as specified above for the retention of data of members, is considered valid until the unsubscription by the user, via link in each email, or up to 24 months from the last communication that had an interaction (opening, click, response).
The InformaGiovani Association uses various sites and Internet pages for its own purposes and institutional activities.
For pages hosted by the social network Facebook (www.facebook.com/AssociazioneInformaGiovani and www.facebook.com/EUNetworkIG), please refer to the Facebook information page.
On the site there are Google cookies, related to the management of the advertising account as well as Facebook and Twitter cookies for interaction with the respective platforms.
The presence of third-party cookies can allow third parties to collect user profiling data.
These cookies can be disabled by the user, through the settings of their browser.
- Guide to turn off cookies in Chrome
- Guide to disabling cookies in Internet Explorer (version 10 and 11 - version 9) If you have a version of IE before 10 .... change it
- Guide to deactivating cookies in Firefox
- Guide to deactivating cookies in Opera
- Guide to deactivating cookies in Safari